Author Topic: Erza and Natsu a sibling relationship, or more?  (Read 17700 times)

Offline TBBX

• Enchanter Matey
Re: Erza and Natsu a sibling relationship, or more?
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2007, 02:19:18 PM »
I don't see anything besides a sibling relationship between Natsu and Erza.

Offline Maverick-X

• The Shadow King
  • Enchanter Matey
  • "Everyday is a good day to die!..."
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2007, 12:04:30 AM »
I think with the unpredictability of things, one could never tell if Natsu will develop a romantic relationship with any of the girls...anything from pairing up with Lucy, Ezra or even develop a macross love triangle with the two girls is possible...

But for me personally, I think there is something there for both Ezra and Lucy in terms of romantic development with Natsu.

For Ezra, a good foreshadowing would be the tender moment Natsu shared with the Titania when she was supposedly on trial and was to be sent to jail....or with Lucy, the fact that the series opened with the two of them - which if one follows shounen standards - would be quite a blatant prelude of things to come...

But who knows? One thing this series is known for is its big unpredictability  ;D

Yet I personally want to see Ezra and Natsu get it on! Go Dragonil!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 12:26:22 AM by Maverick-X »

"For the Glory of the Hunt above all else!... Live Free! Die Well!"

Offline darkangel86

• Enchanter Matey
  • Unknown Anbu
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2007, 06:16:53 AM »
That was a very nice opinion there Maverick-X and i agree with you 100%. I want to see Natsu and ezra together ;D
Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Offline DrunkDragon

• Cabin Boy Sorcerer
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2007, 01:39:26 PM »
same here im all for Erza x Natsu relationship later on

Offline Firefly101

• Cabin Boy Sorcerer
« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2007, 02:49:34 AM »
imo, that would be like getting it on with his older sis. maybe because iv'e already established a sort of brother-sister perception for the both of them.

But as what Maverick said, anything is possible! :D Though I think that natsu would go through anything hellish to save his nakama, as we've seen him "save" Erza, and Lucy (Chapter 50).

Offline Level5Doom

• Enchanter Matey
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2007, 01:15:12 PM »
I don't know about Natsu and Lucy, Gray was being fairly suave back on the demon Island with Lucy

Although Erza and Gray would be fairly Cliche after rave, since Gray looks similar to Musica, and Erza looks similar to another Silversmith.

Meh, I haven't read chapter 50 yet, and apparently that had something enlightening.

It's quite too early to tell, but never too early to speculate.
"Women are meant to be loved, not understood." -Oscar Wylde

"Women. You can't live with 'em, and yet they're everywhere." -Harry Solomon (3rd Rock)

Offline Lirael

• Boatswain Wizard
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2007, 02:49:42 PM »
I don't know about Natsu and Lucy, Gray was being fairly suave back on the demon Island with Lucy

I also thought mashima was gonna put them together in that arc

But I think because gray is more "cool" (no puns intended) than Natsu sometimes, I think he would be better wish Erza. I had a definite sisterly vibe coming of her when she literally dragged Natsu back to the guild after the island arc.

I
My colour is Blue.
I value knowledge, logic, and deceit.  I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive.  At my best, I am brilliant and progressive.  At my worst, I am treacherous and cold.  My symbol is a water droplet.  My enemies are green and red.

Offline Firefly101

• Cabin Boy Sorcerer
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2007, 03:07:07 AM »

I also thought mashima was gonna put them together in that arc

But I think because gray is more "cool" (no puns intended) than Natsu sometimes, I think he would be better wish Erza. I had a definite sisterly vibe coming of her when she literally dragged Natsu back to the guild after the island arc.

I

Offline Ax_

• Boatswain Wizard
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2007, 02:07:28 PM »
I'm personally going with Natsu/Lucy, the main reason being im a fanbo-er, i mean the fact that any eventual relation would be calmer than whatever Erza and Natsu could have.

With all the things that have happened in such a short time, it seems reasonable to expect even more and worse things to come.

Really, both  of them need some calmness in their life, not more battles and fights and competitions and whatever else Erza and Natsu will do.

Besides, you would think Lucy owed him something for all the help he has given her when it comes to getting all those keys...
Maybe thats just me though.

Anyway, my main argument has been said, but I'll repeat it just in case:
the reason Lucy/Natsu should go together is for calmness, and so poor Natsu doesn't get a heart attack from all the times Erza scares him.

Offline autumnhoney66

• Enchanter Matey
  • I'm a girl! :P
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »
Sibling..
Ok, at the end of the Gray/Leon/Deliora arc, remember how all the bad guys survived and Natsu wanted to give em some more but Erza just squeezed his mouth closed.. (In DUCK formation lol)
That's so a sibling thing to do.
Plus I'd die if they got together so..