Author Topic: KEFI launching!  (Read 4264 times)

Offline dummy

• Enchanter Matey
    • KEFI
KEFI launching!
« on: May 21, 2004, 03:06:30 PM »
Welcome to KEFI. This site is created to serve manga fans with translations! Most of the translations are already scanlated and probably you can get them through Aku-Tenshi site, but well, I might do my job a lot quicker than them! Enjoy your stay!

Since majority of the site is not created yet, I'll explain what I'll do with this site here. There're mainly 3 sections in this site:
- translations
- japanese culture
- blogs

Translations will usually consist of the translations I've done for Aku-Tenshi and Impending Doujinshi. They are mangas done by professional manga artists and fangirls. Sometimes Doujinshi aka DJS contains yaoi or s-ai hints. If you're not sure what those terms mean, I advice you not to click on those links.

Japanese Culture will be very random stuff about Japanese culture. Probably I'll write about what I know of Japan, depends on when it is. It's March now, so probably I'll write something about White Day, though it passed several days ago. Also I'll put up some pictures from Japan for your pleasure. But sorry, those won't include picture of me.

Blogs will hardly be updated, just because I'm a lazy person. But it'll contain other people's blog links, so you might want to check it out.

There're bunch of more links, but they're pretty self-explantely. Please leave me a note in "Guest book", and "Forum" will be up someday if this site gets bigger. "Friends" will consist the links to my friends' personal site, if they don't mind me linking them. "Scanlation" will consist the links to my favorite scanlation sites.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 12:34:13 AM by ocean »